Frequently Asked Questions

Can I attend several times per week to complete the program faster?

State law mandates the length of the program; therefore the program cannot be accelerated.

What if I want to go on vacation or I am ill?

Leaves of absence procedures for work travel, vacation, illness, incarceration, jury duty, military duty, and chemical dependency treatment may be approved by the program. A complete explanation will be provided at the initial orientation.

What if I miss a class to attend my child’s school function?

Our DUI Program allows absences for use at your discretion. All absences MUST be made-up.

  • 12 Hour Wet Reckless Program – Two absences
  • 3 Month Program – Five absences
  • 6 Month Program – Seven absences
  • 9 Month Program – Seven absences
  • 18 Month Program – Ten absences

What if I sign-up for classes and my work or school hours change?

Changes from one class to another can be requested through the administration office.

What if I move to another part of California after I start the program?

There are State licensed programs throughout California. Your class hours can be transferred. Contact the administration office PRIOR to leaving and request a transfer.

What if I start the program and get another DUI or get convicted of a pending case?

Notify the administrative office immediately and you will be informed of the appropriate procedure to ensure you are complying with the courts and the DMV.

What if I start the program and get dismissed for failing to follow the rules?

State law requires you to reinstate without losing credit for hours completed up to two years from your termination date. Reinstatement is allowed as long as you have not been convicted of a subsequent DUI. If you receive another DUI you will be required to start the mandated program from the beginning.

I live in another county. Can I transfer to a program in my county?

Yes, you can. You have 21 days from the date of your court order to transfer and enroll in a state-licensed DUI program. Just complete the transfer form, on the Program Fees Page, and mail it with a money order to 11 Peach Drive, Salinas, CA 93901

Any questions email us at