Posted: Wednesday, November 21st, 2018
COME TOGETHER AND HELP FAMILIES IN NEED!
The 12 Days of Giving is a community-wide nonprofit fundraising effort assisting individuals, children and families in need during the holiday season and beyond.
Funds raised through this campaign would go to support Women’s Perinatal Residential Program in Hollister, CA. Each year we serve over 100 individuals in our programs in San Benito County.
How to Give
- Visit Community Foundation for San Benito County’s website here and designate Sun Street Centers.
- Write a check to Sun Street Centers with “12 Day of Giving” in the memo line. (Mail to: 11 Peach Drive, Salinas, CA 93901)
- Donations must be dated between December 1st, 2018 through December 12, 2018
Thank you to our Sponsors!
- Teichert Foundation
- Valerie Smith
- Luis & Ronnie Alvarez
- American Casting Company
- TMD Creative
- Morgan Stanley – Sue Yledicka
- State Farm – Tracy Chappel
- Brent Redmond Transportation
- Tiffany Ford
- United Way of San Benito County
- Community Foundation for San Benito County
- Eden Housing
- True Leaf Farms
- Anderson Homes
- Rotary Club of Hollister
- Earthbound Farms
- Pierce Real Estate
- Women’s Club of Hollister
- Heritage Bank
- Greenwood Motors
- Central Ag Supply